28.1.13

Bonjour

I must apologise for the lack of posts on the blog within the last few weeks but I do have a good excuse as I have been to France and back to visit the amazing, and enormous, interiors trade show Maison & Objet . As well as working on a handful of projects at once, things have been a little busy but I am now home sweet home and will be posting some exciting new things I have been working on very soon.

In the mean time here are some nice little snapshots of Paris courtesy of good old Instagram (I do have a roll of film to get developed, which has been added to my very long to do list). Au revoir for now!

View from the Pompidou- lovely Parisian buildings

It may look picturesque but it was absolutely freezing

A strange little gallery we found full of bad taxidermy, which was great

Sacre Coeur and some nice trees

A series of amazing collages in the Pompidou by Jean-Philippe Lenclos

Quite impressed I managed to capture a moving Citroen

Typical tourist shot

A collection of lovely illustrative artists books by A.R. Penck (1939!)

The Louve

  And of course last but not least..