9.6.13

Summer Snapshots


 My second year of university is over and so summer has began.
I've had a very laid back week or two with nothing much to do for once apart from soak up some of those rays (as well as starting research for my 3rd year dissertation of course). In a few days I'll be returning to the Tigerprint Studios to work freelance over the coming summer months which I'm very much looking forward to. Until then I'll just be enjoying the sunshine!


Nice little walks in the woods
Researching & blogging at my rather nice new desk


The Everyman Cinema, Leeds (amazing retro decor)
Baking some sweet treats with this lovely kit by Meri Meri
Treating myself to eBay finds (amazing printed shirt by Orla Kiely- bargain)
Generally sitting around with a beverage in hand.


Follow me on Instagram
instagram.com/bearsandbicycles